This document sets out the responsibilities of NoDepositBonus.co.uk regarding any information provided throughout the course of your use of the site and any information submitted to us as part of your use of the site.
We are committed to the protection of player privacy and assure our readers that any information that is collected and identifiable will be used only in accordance with the information presented herein. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy, with any updates being added to this page and dated. We recommend checking this page occasionally in order to ensure that you are fully aware of our privacy statements. This page is current as of 01/03/2018.
Throughout your use of the site, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job role.
- Your contact information, including, but not limited to, your email address.
- Demographic information on players including their interests, hobbies and location.
- Any miscellaneous information that is required as part of surveys, offers and promotions presented on the website.
How We Use Your Information
The driving factor behind our data collection is to provide our readers with the best service for their needs. Your information is utilised only in accordance with site-related activities, and we may utilise it in the following ways:
- Site administration, including record keeping, visitor number tracking and page popularity.
- We may utilise your information either directly or indirectly for the improvement of our information, products and services.
- We may use your contact information to periodically inform you of news, new additions to the site or anything else that we consider may be of interest. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time.
- We may, from time to time, use the contact information held on our visitors to get in touch regarding market research. We may then subsequently use this information to tailor the content offering presented on the site.
- If your information is provided as part of one of our contests, your details will be held on file and used to process approved wins.
Security of Your Information
Just as we are committed to protecting the privacy of our players, we are equally committed to ensuring that the information held on file is secure. We actively combat unauthorised access or disclosure of this information using physical, administrative and electronic security measures.
Visitor Privacy on External Websites
Staying in Control of Your Data
Site visitors, both at NoDepositBonus.co.uk and on the wider internet, have extensive rights to control the use, distribution and dissemination of their personal information. You may wish to consider the following controls:
- While we have the right to securely retain your personal details when provided to us, you have the right to opt out of direct marketing communications. This can be achieved at the time that the information is provided by checking the relevant box concerning marketing emails.
- Your right to opt out of marketing communications persists in perpetuity. If you wish to change your marketing preferences, you are welcome to contact us at any time.
We warrant that we will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without express permission or are required to do so by law. If you have authorised marketing communications from NoDepositBonus.co.uk, we may occasionally contact you with information regarding third parties. However, this is undertaken internally and the third parties in question will not be provided with your information unless you have given permission.
The data we store on visitors is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998. As part of this regulation, individuals may request a copy of the information that we hold on them, subject to payment of a small fee. You may contact us at any time in pursuance of such information.
If any of the information that we hold on you is deemed to be incorrect or incomplete, you may contact us at any time to correct it, which we will undertake promptly. Some information changes may require further proof or evidence, but you will be contacted regarding this in due course if and when required.